Akiko Kawakami is both proficient and a clear expert in NLP and Training. As a student learning from our Life Coach & NLP Training and Master Coach & Master NLP Training, you will soon discover why Akiko’s Japanese approach to efficiency, give you a masterful NLP Trainer.
They say that the best trainers come from the best students and Akiko Kawakami is certainly both. Akiko studied closely under the tutelage of R!k Schnabel who was a key trainer of Life Beyond Limits for some 16 years. Akiko took many of R!k’s classes and truly loves being a Neuro Linguistic Programming Trainer for Life Beyond Limits.
Akiko has a background in corporate management, human resources management and training in Vocational Education and Training (VET) sector. She specialises in team building, performance management, management and leadership skills. Akiko has been coaching since 2005 for business professionals, expatriates and international students. She is committed to help people to break limiting patterns and assist them in getting things done. She loves to see her clients and students explore new possibilities and experience of changing their own lives and that of others.
Akiko’s training style enables her to get straight to the point of the issues. She is known for her ability to break seemingly complicated issues down to manageable and solvable opportunities.
She looks forward to meeting you!
Akiko’s Qualifications include:
- Certificate IV in Life Coaching – Life Coaching Institute (2005)
- Diploma of Life Coaching – Life Coaching Institute (2009)
- NLP Practitioner, Erikson Hypnotherapy and Life Coaching Certificates – Life Beyond Limits (2012)
- Master NLP Practitioner, Master Erikson Hypnotherapy and Master Coaching Certificates – Life Beyond Limits (2013)
- Speaker Training Certificate – Life Beyond Limits (2013)
- Bachelor of Business Studies – Monash University (2013)
- NLP Trainer Training Certificate – Life Beyond Limits (2016)
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment – Holmesglen TAFE (2005) – Last updated November, 2018
- Master of Management – Monash University (2018)
Akiko is certified and accredited by the NLPAA and is also certified as a Master Coach, Master NLP Practitioner and Master Ericksonian Hypnotherapist.
To find out when Akiko’s next training is available – visit our training calendar.
Enjoy a Complimentary Chat with Akiko Kawakami
If you would like a complimentary chat with Akiko to find out how she can help you to get more things done, simply click here to go to her chat page and complete the form.