Do you want to get the relationship edge? There are seven things you need to know. The moment a stranger notices you, their brain makes 11 major decisions and a multitude of computations. Are you safe? Can you be trusted? Do you have status or authority? Will you be a potential intimate partner? Are you competent? Do you look like a friend or foe? Do you appear like you’re selling, compelling or repelling? Read more
To write the book of course, Betty returned to her body. She recalled all of her questions, but was only able to remember some of the answers. Betty of course asked the biggie – “Why are we here?” The answer to this question was simple in its answer, yet profound in its deeper meaning. The answer was, “To Learn to Love”. Love all people, the air we breathe, the earth we walk upon, the water we drink, everything. And our relationships provide the opportunity for us to achieve this.
To learn to love however, means we must at first direct our love, our deepest respect, the highest level of kindness toward ourselves as loving others without self-love is neediness and counterfeit. If we love ourselves and create a relationship with another, then our love will be strengthened and we will be united at a spiritual level as well as an earthly one.
Betty J. Eadie said, “We are all collectively bonded to each other while on earth, united in this one supreme purpose – to learn to love each other, the highest of energy is love.” Love is the energy to heal ourselves and to heal the planet and unite our energy as one. It is no surprise that many diseases are derived of anger, a lack of understanding and an inability to love others and particularly oneself. I have seen cancers dissolve in love. Multiple Sclerosis loosen its hold through love and Chronic Fatigue give over to energy through love.
Kinesiology is the practice of muscle testing to identify imbalances in the body’s structural, chemical or emotional energies while locating blockages in energetic flow. Muscle testing is often achieved by testing the strength or resistance of a patient’s arm held outwards and having placed pressure upon it. In David Hawkins’ book, “Power versus Force” he states, “Some ideas are so weakening that merely holding them in mind makes a test subject unable to keep up his arm at all. Powerful patterns are associated with health; weak patterns are associated with sickness, disease and death. If you hold forgiveness in mind, your arm will be very strong. If you hold revenge in mind, your arm will go weak.” Betty J. Eadie’s book, “Embraced by the Light” confirms that we shall eventually have to accept responsibility for every thought, word and deed we beget and re-experience exactly whatever suffering we have caused. In this sense, we create our own heaven or hell.
I thought it might be useful to include a few points that were discussed below…
- Here were a few suggestions from “Relationships Beyond Limits”: –
- The illusion of separateness is found in the masculine and feminine
- The purpose of all relationships is ‘Understanding’.
- The point of Understanding is to learn about ourselves by relating to others. The more we learn about others, the more we discover about ourselves.
- Our senses are designed to distract us, delude us. We only believe what we see, hear, smell, touch, taste and think.
- Our senses also tell us we’re different. Others look different, sound different, smell, touch, taste and think differently.
- Learn to love all experiences and become curious to their meaning.
Grow your Charisma by: –
- Ask 4 questions in the first 20 minutes – You’ll seem younger, taller, thinner.
- Ask open ended questions: – “And then…Meaning….And how do you feel about that…”
- Let the speaker finish their words before you speak.
- Women speak around 20,000 to 30,000 words, Men speak around 7,000 to 10,000 words. (Ladies, that’s why he doesn’t talk much at the end of the day – he’s spent all his words!)
Many of our beliefs are developed during the imprint period (0-7 years). And many of our relationships end at the peril of some of our negative beliefs.
Our values are the rudders of our lives and determine our direction. Many of these values were determined through ‘The Ages of Humankind’ and became social norms, rules, laws and mantras as to how to live on our planet.
The Ages of Humankind are: –
- The Survival Age
- The Agricultural Age
- The Industrial Age
- The Age of Truth
The Survival Age’s values were determined by one’s Ability to Survive and society valued: –
The Agricultural Age’s values were determined by one’s Ability to Sustain itself and society valued: –
The Industrial Age’s values were determined by one’s Ability to Survive and society valued: –
- Strategic Thinking
The Age of Truth’s values are determined by one’s Ability to Connect and Be Yourself and society is now moving to value: –
Our relationships teach us to connect with ourselves by understanding all that we are, by understanding all that we are not.
Our relationships also are teaching us to manifest all that we desire by learning to love.